IRMA 2017 examination is to be held on 12th February 2017 with its results getting published on 31.03.2017. The IRMA examinations 2017 date are expected to fall in February 2017 as per the notice of official website. The IRMA 2017 exam is conducted to offer admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PRM) & Fellow Program in Rural Management FPRM. The total number of IRMA 2017 Seats available are 180 in numbers.
IRMA 2017 Selection process
The irma 2017 candidates will go selected on the ground of CAT 2016/ XAT 2017 and on the issues of social concern test of IRMA. The group activities and personal interview will be final basis to get the candidates selected.
How to apply?
- Simply access the official website http://www.irma.ac.in
- Remit the payment via payment gateway
- Alternatively can Pay at any IMS learning centre after getting the IMS receipt.
- Then Apply via IRMA website using the IMS receipt no.
Have a print out of SBI challan
- With the challan, the candidates can advance payment via the challan at any SBI branch. With that as basis the bank would give a unique id number which is used to apply online through the official website
IRMA 2017 dates
- Due date to submit hard copy of application is by 23.12.2016
- Final date to submit online application is 30.12.2016
- Last Date of exam is 12.02.2017
- Final Results is by 31.03.2017
Check here for irma admission notification 2017 https://www.irma.ac.in/iadmission/announcementnews.php?anid=66
Institute of Rural Management
Post Box No. 60, Anand 388001.
Contact: 02692 – 260 391 / 260 181
Fax: 02692 – 260188